Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week,
they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. This week's topic:
Books I Want to Give As Gifts (and to who ... even if you won't actually give them!)
1) The Harry Potter series - one of my oldest friends has never read these books (and she's a 7th grade English teacher!). I always encourage her to read them, but she hasn't done so yet. Maybe this would be a push in the right direction!
2) Save Me by Lisa Scottoline - I enjoyed this book and think my mom would, too. I keep on telling her to read it, but she doesn't!
3) Style by Lauren Conrad - I think my sister would really like this book (we both loved watching Laguna Beach and The Hills). Plus, I could borrow it from her to get some great ideas for my own style!
4) Bossypants by Tina Fey - I would give this to everyone who hasn't read this book yet! So funny, and one of my favorite books of the year!
5) Faith by Jennifer Haigh - this is such an amazing book. Taking a look inside the Catholic Church sex scandals from a unique perspective, it's a book that will definitely make you think. There are several people who I would love to give this book as a gift.
6) In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson - the story of William Dodd, the American ambassador to Germany in the mid-1930s. For any history lover, this is a must-read. I would definitely gift this to my dad!
That's all that I can think of this week! Oh well ... what books would you gift to people? Let me know, and have a great Tuesday!