Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, a different topic is posted, then you create your own top ten list! This week's topic is: author's you'd die to meet.
1) JK Rowling - seriously, who wouldn't want to meet this lady? I find it fascinating that this whole magical world is inside her head. Even if we didn't discuss books, I just think she would be a cool person to meet and talk to.
2) Jane Austen - she would be interesting to meet. I would love to know what she thought about all these classic characters she created ... and if she ever envied the lives that she created for them, but that was lacking in her own life.
3) Robert Frost - okay, he's not really an author, but his poetry is just so beautiful. I would love to take a walk with him.
4) Harper Lee - I would just want to know why she never wrote again! I think it's something that everyone who has ever read her book have wondered about.
5) Tina Fey - just because I loved her memoir, Bossypants (link to my review)! Literally, the book had me laughing out loud!
6) David Sedaris - once again, just because he is so funny. I would love to go to one of his book readings!
7) Ernest Hemingway - I have never liked Hemingway's writing, but I think he would be interesting to meet. Everything that I have read about him, he seems like such a character!
Well, that's all I could think of this week. Which authors are you dying to meet?