Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: April 1-4


Another week, another hop! This weekly meme is hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books. It's pretty simple and a lot of fun: each Friday, Jen posts a question, you respond and add your link to her blog, and then check out other people's blogs! It's fun and a great way to meet other bloggers. This week's question is:

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

Hmm, good question! I'm not much of a prankster, but the one prank I remember happening on April Fool's Day was in college. A professor told us the class before that he had to move the exam up so that we would be able to have time between the last exam and the final. Everyone studied like crazy for those two days, freaking out about the exam being moved up, and when we got to class on April 1st, there was no test. I remember at the time how upset I was because I just spent the past two days cramming! Oh well, at least I was prepared a week later for the actual exam!

Have you ever played a prank on someone, or had one pulled on you? Let me know!

Have a great weekend and happy hopping!

6 comments:

  1. I would have freaked if a professor had done that. I guess because I feel so swamped right now with classes that if someone suddenly sprung that an exam had been moved, I would have been furious it hadn't happened because that would mean that I set other class work aside while studying for that exam. Ugh.

    Great answer!

    Have a nice weekened!

    http://cookiesbooksbikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a horrible prank. It shouldn't have lasted for days. You should have told that Professor a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a bad one. I would've been upset, too. I really hate practical jokes - maybe I just have no sense of humor!

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that would be a nasty trick to pull on your class, but maybe he wanted everyone to do well and study extra hard???

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by!! I really haven't been pranked or much of a prankster my self. Hope you had a great weekend!

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete