they post a different topic, and you get to create your own top ten list. So, this week's
Bookish People I'd Like to Meet
1) JK Rowling (author of Harry Potter) - just because she seems so interesting!
2) Tina Fey (Bossypants) - I just love Tina Fey. I feel like we would be best friends if we ever met, so I definitely want to meet her.
3) Steig Larrson (author of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy) - I want to meet him just to know how he dreamed up this amazing trilogy and how he views his succes. Unfortunately, we will never know since he passed away.
4) Kristin Hannah - I love all of her books (well, the ones that I've read so far) and would just love to sit and talk with her. I follow her on Facebook and she seems so nice and down to earth.
5) Laura Hillenbrand (Unbroken) - I want to meet her just to ask her how she finds her topics to write about and how she takes all of her research and compiles it into these great books.
6) Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic - I love Alexis' blog and it was one of the first ones that I discovered. We have similar interests in books and it would be cool to talk about them in person!
7) any book editor - I would just want to sit and ask them questions about their job and if they ever get sick of reading!
8) Sophie Kinsella - I just think she would be awesome to go and get a drink with. She seems like she would have me laughing!
Well, that's all I could think of for this week! Who do you want to meet? Let me know!